There are a lot of options and a lot of things on the market that you can choose when it comes to an essential kit with wet shaving supplies. I decided to compile the best options that we’ve written about over the past year to give you a great guide on what we think are the best essential wet shaving supplies.
- A Heavy Duty Razor Designed for Professionals - Heavyweight Steel Blade Arm, and Scales - Weighs 2.3...
- Rounded exposure at the end of the blade compartment to minimize cuts
This is undoubtedly one of the most stylish and breathtaking straight razors you’ll ever see. It is made of stainless steel; therefore, it won’t get rusty after a time. What makes this stand out from the crowd is the fact that the blades can be changed.
It is quite an ingenious mechanism, to be completely honest with you: when a blade starts to get rough, you open the lock on the blade holder and you put a brand-new one in there. You make sure the clip is securely closed and you can proceed with the shaving process.
No stropping or honing is required, which makes a huge difference. The blades, too, are stainless steel. In addition to all of these, it’s quite lightweight. Hands down, this is the very best straight razor ever.
- Chrome plated brass frame for durability
- Twist-to-Open ("Butterfly Open") design for easy blade replacement
- Stropping Area measures 3 Inches wide by 17 inches in length
- Made with durable Chicago Screw hardware - Genuine Brass screws allow for easy replacement of both...
What previous customers like best about this leather razor strop is the fact that it’s made out of thick, high-quality Latigo leather. This makes the razors so much sharper than before with just a few strops.
Also, it needs half the quantity of honing compound that other leather strops do and comes at a very affordable price. Highly recommended for both beginner and professional straight razor users.
- Genuine silvertip badger bristles in a handmade shaving brush
- Extremely soft bristles and dense knotd create a fabulous lather and soften your beard!
Parker 100% Silvertip Badger Bristle Faux Horn Handle Shaving Brush
Parker is known for great quality shaving razors and their shaving brush products are no different. You can't go wrong with a trusted brand and this silvertip badger brush will hold more than enough water to give you a rich lather
I use this mug with every shave, first to soak my brush and then to whip up my lather. I don't keep a soap stored in it; rather, I load the wet brush from a separate bowl containing whichever soap I'm using, then transfer the brush to this mug. I have found this to be very handy in creating a great, thick, creamy lather, because it has little ridges at the bottom which help to incorporate air into the soap.
Also, it retains heat fairly well; I fill it with hot water to soak my brush, then place it in the sink, also filled with hot water. By the time I get out of the shower, the brush is softened and the ceramic mug is pretty well heated. I have often found (though not every time) that by the time I get to my 3rd pass, the lather is still warm!
I also love the handle on this thing. You can hold it by the convenient handle, or the bottom of the mug in the palm of your hand. Either way is comfortable and easy to do.
- BRAGGING RIGHTS - THE SUPERIOR MIRROR: Move over cheap, plastic, drug store shaving mirrors because...
- It stays fog free, crystal clear and comes with an adhesive hook that allows you to remove the...
There are a few reasons why this tops out as my #1 pick. For starters, it’s a great value for money. More importantly, if you’ve ever tried to have a real glass mirror in the shower, you know that dropping it is literally the worst thing that can happen in the morning. Glass shatters everywhere and you’re stuck with the conundrum of finishing your shower or stopping to clean it up.
This is a very simple to use mirror that is “unbreakable” and comes with one of those suction cups so you can prop it up anywhere. The hole in the top makes for a great hole to position your thumb through while you shave.
Oh… and it doesn’t fog up.
- Superior shaving cream that fights nicks and razor burn, while giving you a close, comfortable shave
- Contains unique, impossibly slick molecules, allowing your razor to glide effortlessly over your...
Where would we be without cremo? Shaving our faces with mud and berries I suppose. This is probably some of the slickest cream you can buy on the market. You don’t need to use a lot and a dime sized dollop will go a long way.
Cremo comes in a couple of different scents if you’re into that sort of thing and the bottle says that it will last 90 days. I’ve never found that to be particularly true, but it’s not an expensive cream.
It’s made in the USA from macadamia seed oil, aloe, calendula extract, lemon extract, papaya extract, and olive leaf extract. That’s an impressive list of ingredients.
This soap comes with its own shaving bowl and contains eucalyptus and methanol; there’s no soap as pure and refreshing.
Dopp Kit Bag
- VINTAGE DOPP KIT DESIGN - This leather toiletry bag for men embraces the classic dopp kit design,...
- LEATHER + WATERPROOF LINING - Style + functionality. Exterior leather (high grade PU) combines with...
Excellent quality. The right balance of masculine and elegant. It has a plastic lining inside which is great as a liquid protector for the bag. The bottom part has lots of little compartments which my boyfriend likes for storing extra items like his double-edged razors. It also comes with a couple liquid travel containers which was an unexpected bonus.
Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API