African American bearded men tend to show more interest in beard grooming and maintenance practices. It’s the pride of every man to have fewer complications after shaving.
Bearded men always have some commonalities when it comes maintenance, for example, regular daily brushing, combing, cleaning, and moisturizing.
As a man, you need to regularly attend to your beard by, first of all, identifying your skin type and also making an effort of exfoliating and hydrating to avoid ingrown hair.
African-American men’s beard requires to be moisturized often due to its dry and brittle nature. Some of the most recommended products include,
1. Prophet Beard Balm
- YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEW BEARD WITH OUR BALM - Great smell, mild hold and a whole lot of shine is what...
- SUITABLE FOR ALL BEARD COLORS - No other brand in the world has designed a beard balm so crystal...
This is one of the best African-American beard conditioners. The product has a light citrusy scent which makes it a perfect moisturizer for your dry scruffy beards.
It reduces the effects of aftershave such as itchiness, irritation, dandruff and it doesn’t cause flaking.
You only have to rub it in the hair, and the white balm clears quickly leaving your skin fresh and smelling good all day.
2. Scotch Porter Beard Balm
It is 100% natural and organic product of African- American beard care product.
It contains natural ingredients such as coconut oil, Aloe vera, slippery elm, and marshmallow root.
For usage, you only need to wet your face with hot water to open up your skin pores and rub the balm in, and it will give you a perfect result.
3. Beard Balm Set and Pure Body Naturals Beard Oil Beard
- Contains (1) Beard Oil 2 fl. oz. bottle, (1) Beard Balm 1.75 ounce stainless steel travel tin
- Luxurious, grooming Beard Balm deeply nourishes skin and softens follicles, making it the ultimate...
This is an ideal African-American men’s beard balm set that contains amazing beard grooming contents for controlling wild beards.
It contains Argon oil, vitamin E oil and sesame, and Apricot kernel oils. It’s non-greasy, and repairs stinted and damaged hair and stimulate beard growth.
4. Mr. Rugged Massage Brush
- DETANGLES: Our Mr. Rugged Beard Massage Brush detangles those scraggly beard hairs and whiskers so...
- EXFOLIATES: The bristles also exfoliate the scalp to remove dandruff and other debris from the hair...
Brushing your beard frequently prevents detangling stimulated blood circulation keeping your beard growing as it should.
The brush also helps in exfoliating, detangling, removing dandruff and ingrown hair. Regular usage of this product shows some improvement on your beard texture and gives you an attractive appearance throughout the day.
5. Dr. Squatch Pine Tar Soap
- TREAT YOUR SKIN LIKE A KING with this refreshing and energizing blend of RUSTIC CEDAR AND ZESTY...
- GREAT SCENT GEARED TOWARDS MEN - Dr. Squatch bar soap is naturally made using the cold process...
This is one of the best and most efficient products for taking care of your beard.
It is known for exfoliating dead skin and prevents acne, razor bumps, burns, ingrown hair, and aftershave effects.
It also gives you a flawless, clean moisturized skin and it’s made of oatmeal and pine oil.
Black-owned beard care products
1. Bayou Natural Premium Beard Oil and Conditioner
It is a perfect option for men with sensitive skin.
If you want a scent free shine and conditioning for your beard, this is the best option. It promises faster hair growth and improves skin texture.
2. Scotch Porter Beard Serum
It is a combination of natural plant-based oil.
The product provides nourishing benefits such as butter or oil.
It moisturizes dry skin and adds shine and sheen, leaving a natural comb through. It restores the strength of your beard, shine, and softness and promises thorough hydration.
Products that Makes Beard soft
One of the most recommended product is beard shampoo which has a product called Woodland harmony, cedarwood, sandalwood and a mixture of 4 secret essential oils nourish to soften and give you a woody, manly fragrance.
- REFINED SCENT: Blended with cedar wood and sandalwood, our Woodland Harmony scented beard oil offers...
- 100% NATURAL: All our beard conditioning oils are made out of the finest organic oils & extracts
There are also other products that you can use to make your beard soft, for example, beard oil, beard balm that you can opt to use, and they will definitely make your beard soft.
If you have difficulty in growing beards then you might need to try out some of these products, for example, Rogaine for facial hair growth, Beardilizer Beard growth complex for men, Natural beard growing cream for beard and mustache.
Last update on 2019-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API