Because you don’t want to smell like your grandfather
Everyone has smelled someone or had an older relative that may have used a very distinctly smelling shaving cream. I’ve used a lot of shavings creams over the years and these are some of the best smelling shaving creams you can buy.
You’ll want to be careful of the extremely fragrant stuff that you might find in the women’s aisle. This is for shaving body parts like your leg, not your face. If you came here to find that, then you might be in the wrong place.
- TABAC ORIGINAL Shaving Soap softens the beard hairs and facilitates an easy and particularly close shave. Dermatologically confirmed.
Many have compared this to the smell vintage leather in a luxury German vehicle. Others have considered this to smell like that of an expertly stocked cigar humidor. It reminds me of a hint of lavender and a familiar smell that you’re sure you encountered somewhere else before, but you just can’t put your finger on it.
- Superior shaving cream that fights nicks and razor burn, while giving you a close, comfortable shave
- Contains unique, impossibly slick molecules, allowing your razor to glide effortlessly over your skin to leave skin feeling smooth
- Contains sandalwood essential oil for a classic, masculine scent
My apartment smells of rich mahogany and many leather bound books. Yeah, that’s kind of what sandalwood is trying to do. Don’t let that splinterous name fool you. This is a scent that 1000’s of people have purchased, so if you like a sandalwood smell in your shaving cabinet. This is the best smelling shaving cream for you.
- Yucca - Promotes hair growth for thicker, fuller hair
- Plantain Extract - Rich in Vitamin B complex
- Concentrated formula requires only one almond sized squeeze
- Nourishes hair with moisture
- Baobab Oil - Contains Vitamins A, D, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair
Just when you thought you were out… we pull you right back in! Yes, there are many things that smell like wood that you should want to rub into your face. It’s manly. This cedar wood smelling shaving cream is no exception. If you like that earthy smell, then this is a great option for you.
“ It reminds me of the acoustic guitar rooms you find in Guitar Center or the smell of opening a guitar case, but with a sweet, citrusy twist and a dash of vetiver.”
That sounds like a smell I can rock with. Sorry, I had to do it.
- The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts the beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- Generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect and hydrate the skin from irritation by improving razor glide.
- Always shave during or after a hot shower. Lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with or without a brush.
What isn’t there to like about the Art of Shaving. Some of the most luxurious shaving and best smelling products come from this amazing company. Their Lavender shave cream is definitely one of the best smelling shaving creams you can purchase. It is my absolute favorite and the can it comes in has a real nostalgic look in its sleek, black can.
It definitely has that light lavender scent that feels like it revitalizes your pores as you smooth it over your skin.
- Infused with aloe
- Includes lubricating ingredients to help protect against irritation during shaving
- Hydrates to soften hair and lubricates to help protect
- Lightly fragranced to refresh
- 3x action formula hydrates, protects, refreshes
Now I know that Gillette doesn’t market themselves as the best smelling shaving cream on the market, but after buying their sensitive shave cream once, I’m hooked. It comes out in a cool, blue gel that has the scent of a cooling and fresh soapy aura. If you need something that smells good and is commonly found at virtually any drugstore, then this might be your ticket.
It’s especially great that it’s also for those of us with sensitive skin
- Formulated to deliver the smoothest and most vitalizing shaving experience
- Rich, creamy, silky smooth & extremely decadent lather for a remarkably close shave
It’s exactly everything you think it smells like and more. This tin of good smelling shaving cream is only one pine needle away from you putting literal Christmas on your face. The peppermint has the cool refreshing feel as it hits your nostrils. I’ve never thought that peppermint and rosemary would work well together, but here you go.